Comfort Air Chair – Rainier
Rainier, like the name, is inspired by utilitarian apparel. Its mimicked European tailoring technique gives this Comfort Air™ style without compromising comfort.
Oversized, asymmetrical double-needle channel quilting on the exterior arm and seatback creates a consistent, seamless look to compliment your living room. This unique upholstery pattern contours to your body, allowing for a personal modern lounge experience. Experience a heightened sense of comfort with the Rainier as you lean back and recline in full extension.
The patented weight balanced mechanism provides a seating experience unlike any other in the industry. Each Comfort Air responds instantly to individualized movement while providing unparalleled comfort and support.
- Monofilament elastic webbing suspension
- Premium high-density, high resiliency molded foam seat cushion
- Down encased cushioning
- Tight back and seat cushion
- Single-needle top-stitch
- Manual Articulated headrest
- Disc base available in Natural Walnut
- Four star base available in Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze, or Polished Nickel
Each Comfort Air comes in two sizes perfected to fit different body types and features a lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism.